Madison County High School announces Math Homework Help Center. Staff members will be available to students on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. The help center is open to students in grades 6-12 and will meet in rooms 216, 217, 218, and 211.
Please join us for Mountaineer Fest as we kick-off our high school football season!
WHEN: Friday, September 5 from 4 - 6 p.m.
WHERE: Madison County High School - back parking lot
FUN ACTIVITIES INCLUDE: DJ, Face Painting, Moon Bounces, Barrel Train, Food, Drinks, Snow Cones, Door Prizes
NBC 29 will also be there, for the Tailgate Party of the Week, doing live video for the 6:00 news!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
- Please locate the road closest to your address to determine the approximate time of arrival and the bus number your child will ride. If your child rode last year, the bus should be close to the same time and the same location.
- Please have students at the bus stop 5 minutes before the scheduled arrival time.
- Please remind students to stand at least 10 feet from the street for their safety.
- Students should wait at the bus stop, not inside the home. The bus driver is not obligated to wait.
- Children should not retrieve the mail as they get off the bus. They are to go straight to the home.
- Should your child need to ride a bus different than their assigned bus, a note must be sent to the attendance office at the child’s school. Without a note, the child will be directed to their regular bus.
- Parents of young children are required to be at the bus stop when the bus arrives. Bus drivers are trained to make this verification before they will let the student off. In the event no one is visible, the child may be taken back to the school.
- On the first day of school, each student will receive a Rules and Regulations brochure. Attached to the brochure is an emergency contact form. This form needs to be returned to the bus driver no later than the third day of school.
If you have any questions regarding your child’s bus schedule, please contact the Transportation office at 540-948-3787. We look forward to transporting your most precious possession, your children.
Remember: Please stop for school buses
All areas will be turned over to MCPS on time, no later than the August 25 contract deadline, although contractor punch-out, cleaning, systems testing & balancing, and site storage re-configuring will be taking place between August 25 and the start of school on September 2.